Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BOC: About Me

As an expert in the fashion business I have always torn apart peoples outfits since the age of five. While attending a specialized high school with classes focusing on business I decided to make the switch from wanting to become a designer to go in to the business side of fashion. When I get my degree in fashion retail management I want to be buyer and go in to styling as well. I love to shop and I pick the clothes that a store will sell will be a great career. Being in fashion does not feel like work to me at all when it is a passion of yours so-called work is not work to me any more. The feeling and confidence when you put on a certain outfit is the feeling that I want to give people when they stop in to my store or when I style them. Clothing is one of the first things we look at and the thing that we can mold in to own personal style. Clothing is the outward way to show people some of our personal believes. Being in the fashion world is fast paste and ever changing and is one of the reasons why I love it the most. It is easy to changes things up and to make them your own. I love finding stores and pieces that no one else has or would think to buy. I am excited to work with different people with different styles from mine to expand my view on the fashion world. Working together as a collaborative effort to put things together others might have not thought of doing but still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment